Skip to main content

UNBELIEVABLE! Woman Vomits Padlock And Delivered A Turtle In Lagos (Photo)

It sounds like tales by moonlight but it is indeed a verifiable fact that a woman was delivered of a live turtle and a padlock in the presence of thousands of worshipers during a church service in a Lagos church.

Time was 5am on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 during the Rhema water programme organised by the Elijah Faith assembly Church, Ajao Estate, Lagos. The incident took many, including the church’s Overseer, Prophet Chinonso Favour Aniebo by surprise. Many took to their heels as a result of fear and the irritation of seeing a pool of blood that gushed out of the private part of the woman, Mrs Cassandra Amaka Obi, before the turtle eventually came out.

After the incident, the 22-year-old Cas­sandra from Ihiala, in Anambra State, lay flat on the floor of the church, while deliverance prayers were going on to resuscitate her, after some hours of going into coma. The story of Casandra, who is nursing a six-month-old baby girl, who she took to the church that fateful day, will arouse fears and probably sympathy in any human.

She told Saturday Sun that her problems started when she was a little girl under her parents in their Umuabanike village, Ihiala. According to her, her father, who is a strong and known native doctor in the area, initiated her into the occult through his shrine when she was seven years old and started using her to execute his job.

“When I was nine, my father invoked both the key and the turtle in my body, so that I will be strong spiritually to assist him in his shrine. That time, this turtle was in his barn and was smaller. I really knew the time he did the whole thing, but as a child, I did not know the implication. Then, among all the children my father has, I was the closest to him, so he decided to use me in his shrine. Sometimes, after preparing charms, he would send me to go and throw them into the river or anywhere he wanted me to send it to. And, because he used to give me some money, I was happy working with him”, she stated.

Cassandra said she continued working with her father in the shrine until she clocked the age of 17 when someone came to ask for her hand in marriage, but her father bluntly refused her getting married.

Her words: “At 17, I thought I had served my father well and should, therefore, marry, but surprisingly, my father objected to that, insisting that I should not get married at all, instead, I should stay at home and have as many children as I liked, in order to a$$ist him in his job. But, I refused. After much pressure, he managed to allow me get mar­ried. My husband fulfilled all the marriage rites and on the day of our wedding, my fa­ther did not come to the church, he only ap­peared when we wanted to take photographs and he joined us. Could you believe that im­mediately we finished taking a photograph with my father, I did not get myself again, I lost my memory, pulled my wedding ring and threw it to my husband and told him that the marriage was over. I ran away and they caught me. In fact, our guests and everyone present were surprised. Even when they man­aged to take me to my father’s house, I want­ed to jump the fence. It was when my father brought kola nuts and prayed that I regained my senses and followed my husband that I was able to calm down.”

That could be said to be the beginning of Ca$$andra’s marital problems. After about six years of their marriage, she could not con­ceive probably due to the padlock, turtle and other dangerous concoctions her father put in her body. She and her husband went to so many places in search of solution, and lots of money, energy and time were wasted, but all were fruitless.

Meanwhile, as these were going on, Cas­sandra did not reveal to her husband what was wrong with her. “Though, I knew that all the things inside my body were the cause of the problem we were having in our home, I did not want to tell my husband because he will be scared and may decide not to continue with the marriage.”

While the search for solution to their prob­lem continued, their neighbour introduced them to the Elijah Faith assembly Church in 2013 where they received prayers and deliverance. Shortly after, she conceived and had her first baby girl.

Quote
“The problem that brought us to Eli­jah Faith assembly in August 2013 was six years of childless marriage. As I came out in the church that first day to give offering, the prophet sighted me, and told me to stop making up. Also, when we went for service the next Sunday, the prophet still told me that we came to the church because of fruit of the womb. In fact, I did not take him seri­ously. When we got home, I thought it was due to the same head-tie I put on that made the prophet to recognize me as such. So, I decided to change the headtie. Yet, when we went to service another time, he prophesied that my problem started from my family, and that my father was responsible for my problems. He, therefore, asked me to see him af­ter. But, while coming, I should buy whatever I knew my father would like and bring them to him. So, I bought wrapper and drink, and the prophet anointed them and directed me to send the gifts to my father in the village and return to Lagos next day.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade Compares Cynthia Morgan to a Cow

Yoruba Actor,  Yemi Solade  yesterday took to his instagram shade to throw a heavy subtle shade at Dancehall artiste –  Cynthia Morgan . He posted a side by side picture of Cynthia Morgan with a Cow and captioned it  “COWsquare” . He was referring to the fact that Cynthia’s had a nose ring on in the picture…same as the cow. His reasons and intentions for pulling this is unknown, but Yemi claims he never knew Cynthia Morgan was an Entertainer. He has since deleted the post from instagram and has refused to apologize…instead he is battling a blog on instagram who first reported the story. Fans are saying he should just apologize and move on.

Spiritual Uses Of Garlic That Will Leave You Totally Shocked!

7 Facts About Garlic That Will Shock You! Surely, the saying which says “Let food be thy medicine”, knew beforehand the unknown great benefits of garlic, a specie in the onion genus, Allium. Aside being a taste enhancer for recipes, garlic, which has been around for quite a while is of unbelievable benefits. While some countries believe garlic can be used to ward off vampires and evil spirits, it has been classified among the world healthiest food. With a history of human use of over 7,000 years, garlic is native to central Asia, and has long been a staple in the Mediterranean region, as well as a frequent seasoning in Asia, Africa, and Europe. It was known to Ancient Egyptians, and has been used for both culinary and medicinal purposes. In fact this wonder food has more uses than you can think of, and some really interesting ones. 1 . Garlic has been used over the years to make evil spirits and vampires run away. It is said to be the flag-

Hahaha! Read Hilarious Open Letter To Coca-Cola By An Angry Consumer

Hahaha, Mehn! Some people dey para oh!!! The ongoing Coca-Cola “Share A Coke” campaign has really gotten loads of consumers worked up as they are yet to find their names on a Coca-Cola bottle. Consumers including @dj_staffy who wrote an open letter to them on their Instagram page. It’s hilarious! The dude is really pained. LOL Read below: AN OPEN LETTER TO COCA COLA ! The MD/CEO Coca Cola Nigeria and Worldwide Sir/Madam Let me start by saying a ‘Big kudos’ to your company for a fantastic idea, “Share A Coke”. It’s indeed an awesome innovation! But then let me quickly bring to your notice that following the wonderful strategy of share a coke, collect a coke or buy a coke, whatever name you call it. Where someone’s name is written on the (plastic) Coke bottle or Can. I have noticed with total dismay that ‘Nobody Has Shared or Bought any form or shape of Coke for me’! And this is because, according to my little research, your company hasn’t deemed it fit to include my name, Avalon,